Second Joint Call for transnational research proposals
Call on Novel technologies, solutions and systems to reduce the greenhouse gas emissions of animal production systems
Launched 8 October 2018
The three ERA-NETs FACCE ERA-GAS, ERA-NET SusAn and ICT-AGRI 2 are pleased to announce the launch of the 2018 Joint Call on “Novel technologies, solutions and systems to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in animal production systems”. The call invites proposalsfor applied transnational research projects addressing at least two of the themes within the scientific scope, with the overall objective of reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in animal production systems in Europe and beyond. The projects’ potential impact should be relevant forthe mitigation of GHG emissions within the coming 5 - 10 years.
The due-date for proposal submission is 3rd December 2018 via the online submission tool on www.ict-agri.eu Please read the Call Announcement carefully for further details! For more info please contact the call secretariat.
The Call Secretariat can be reached via the following contact points:
- FACCE ERA-GAS "Monitoring and Mitigation of Greenhouse Gases from Agricultureand Silviculture":
- Dr. Órlaith Ní Choncubhair (Teagasc, Ireland)
- ERA-NET SusAn “Sustainable Animal Production Systems”: - Babette Breuer (BLE, Germany)
- ICT-AGRI “Information and Communication Technologies and Robotics for Sustainable Agriculture”:
- Dr. Johannes Pfeifer (BLE, Germany)
To contact the Call Secretariat mail to: 2018JointCall@ble.de