AGORA: Effective collaboration because health affects everyone!
Since 2005, AGORA is active as an Academic Collaboration Centre for the region Gelderland. AGORA is a collaboration between MHS north-east Gelderland and Wageningen UR.
AGORA connects knowledge from policy, research and practice. Using this connection, we base policy both on scientific evidence as on insights obtained from practice, creating more effective public health programmes.
AGORA at a glance
- AGORA connects policy, practice and research within a broad network of contacts
- AGORA promotes effective collaboration and efficient policy in the field of public health using applied research
- AGORA continuously develops practice using the latest academic knowledge
- AGORA ensures practice based research and scientifically sound practice
- AGORA guarantees scientific publications at a national level, successful projects and academic promotions