Newsletter ABS Focal Point
Subscribe to the ABS Focal Point newsletter to keep up-to-date with current events in Access and Benefit-Sharing (ABS).
Would you rather read the newsletter in Dutch? Visit the Dutch page.
Leest u liever de Nederlandstalige nieuwsbrief? Bezoek de Nederlandse pagina.
Most recent newsletter
- Newsletter 14 (May 2023): provider countries, international ABS instruments, the ITPGRFA as a specialised ABS instrument and more.
- Newsletter 13 (January 2023): DSI, user obligations, Caribbean genetic resources and more.
- Newsletter 12 (November 2022): Administrative tips, DSI, large-scale screening and more.
- Newsletter 11 (August 2022): Utilisation of genetic resources, IRCCs, discussions on DSI and more.
- Newsletter 10 (May 2022): ABS help tool, EU registered collections, collection management and more.
- Newsletter 9 (February 2022): ABS Clearing-House, human microbiota and pathogens, laboratory strains and more.
- Newsletter 8 (December 2021): Animal breeding, DSI, Nagoya Bites podcast and more.
- Newsletter 7 (September 2021): DSI, Guidance on alien species, ABS on social media and more.
- Newsletter 6 (July 2021): Brazil, DSI policy options, ABS resources and more.
- Newsletter 5 (May 2021): DSI, inspections on compliance, service providers and more.
- Newsletter 4 (February 2021): Revised EU Guidance on utilisation, scope of the EU ABS Regulation and more.
- Newsletter 3 (December 2020): Revised EU Guidance, Nagoya Protocol's 10-year anniversary and more.
- Newsletter 2 (September 2020): Interactive help tool, scope of the EU ABS Regulation, specialised ABS instruments and more.
- Newsletter 1 (July 2020): Are you a user of genetic resources? Due diligence declarations, updated FAQ and more.